Friday, June 3, 2016

5 Races I'd like to do this Summer


I'm going to be linking up with the Friday Five Link Up. Check out the hostesses Mar from Mar on the Run, Cynthia from You Signed Up for What? and Courtney from Eat Pray Run DC.

I'm kind of addicted to virtual runs, so I thought for this first Friday Five Link Up I'd share some of the runs I'd like to do this summer. 

  1.  Runder The Sea Virtual 6 Mile Race Run June 18 - 20th
  2.  The Cowabunga 5K which starts June 15th another virtual run. 
  3.  The 2016 Dog Days which starts August 1 a virtual run, your choice 5K/10K/Half-Marathon. If I'm able to do this one I might shoot for a 10K. 
  4. Pirate Virtual Run 5K, 10K, 13.1 (Pink Cannon) June 20, 2016
  5. Flaming Unicorn Virtual 5K, 10K June 27, 2016

I probably won't be able to do all these not because of time, or anything like that, but because I won't have the money. Which is sad because I really like the medals all these come with.
Note: I am a Level Up Runs Ambassador, but I'd want to do these runs even if I wasn't.






3 comments:

  1. Virtual runs are great to keep up the motivation to get out and run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG all of the medals are so cute, especially the Runder the Sea one! I really need to keep these virtual runs in mind for next year, I've spent my race budget already this year :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a few virtual runs last summer and incorporated them into my marathon training. It was fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...