Thursday, June 9, 2016

Level Up Virtual Runs I want to do this summer



Disclaimer: I am a Level Up Runs Ambassador, but as always all opinions are my own.

Level Up Virtual Runs has some great runs coming up this summer that I can't wait to participate in. First there is the Cowabunga 5K which starts June 15th. This is the Ninja Turtle race I alluded to and here is the radical medal that you can get. C will probably try to steal this medal from me, too.
You can also preregister for the August race 2016 Dog Days, your choice 5K/10K/Half-Marathon. I'm loving this medal. Isn't it adorable. I might shoot for a 10K with this one. 

This race will be helping to raise money for the Second Chance at Love Humane Society I'm a sucker for animal charities.
From the Second Chance at Love's website:
"We are a no-kill animal welfare organization, was founded in 1994 for our society’s dog outcasts: Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, and other strong-willed breeds; "widowed" senior citizen dogs; dogs without leaders or advocates; dogs trained to fear and fight. Few humans have a heart for sick, old, troubled or intimidating dogs. Few dare to take on the challenge these animals present. Few realize that, if given the chance, there is certain hope for these tragically misunderstood animals."


Note: If you use the code SAVE10 you'll get 10% off on your registration!

Level Up has also opened up a FaceBook Group for Runners- Level Up Virtual Runners - this is a public group for anyone who enjoys running, is looking for motivation or just wants to chat with like minded individuals. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.