Thursday, June 2, 2016

{Recipe} Strawberry Protein Cheesecake



I have discovered something wonderfully amazing! Seriously I don't even know if I should share this, but it's also to good to keep to myself. Strawberry Protein Cheesecake! Personally I LOVE cheesecake. It's one of my guilty pleasures in life and I was super excited when I found One Minute Cheesecake Yogurt Pudding on The Baking ChocolaTess. I tweaked her recipe slightly adding protein powder and fresh strawberries. It even has a cheesecake like texture, just add a graham cracker crust and no one will know the difference. Of course you can change the toppings to whatever your favorite is cherries, caramel, or even chocolate.

Ingredients:
1 cup- Greek Vanilla Nonfat Yogurt
1 tbsp- Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding Cheesecake - Dry Mix
1/2 Scoop- Vanilla Protein Powder (I used Eas - Soy Protein Powder)
2 fresh strawberries

Directions:
Mix greek yogurt, cheesecake pudding mix, and protein powder together until mixed well. Top with strawberries.

Makes 1 serving @ 333 calories with 29 grams of protein

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...