Sunday Cup of... #22

Sunday Cup of... is a mash up of 
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?  Hosted by Book Date
Mailbox Monday Located at Mailbox Monday
Weekly Workout Recap Hosted by Run Megan Run
And Weekly Wrap hosted by HoHo Runs and MissSippiPiddlin
Basically it's a weekly post where I talk about books, weekly workouts, bloggy things, and possibly not so bloggy things. It'll be a weekly wrap up / news bulletin type deal. Sound good? If you want to link to your own week feel free to post in the comments.



I've had a pretty boring week, the only thing of note is some animal keeps knocking over my rose bush when I leave the planter out. So each night I have to move it to the porch then drag it back out in the morning so it can get sunlight.



The Fit Reader section is going to combine my weekly exercise workout and the Fit Reader post.
I've been trying to do yoga strength training workouts because I like yoga. 

6/5/16: ran on a treadmill for 32m:09s
yoga for 12m:00s
6/6/16: yoga for 26m:36s. 
6/7/16:  Rest
6/8/16: treadmill for 24m:55s
yoga for 13m:43s
6/9/16: Didn't get to workout
6/10/16: Grocery shopping
6/11/16: Wanted to run but wound up having to go shopping again.




Another light Blogging week, I've been playing catch up with reviews so hopefully I'll have more posts for you in the next few weeks.


All links go to Goodreads pages

In my mailbox...
Nada

Email...
Nada


What I'm Reading...
Karma's A Bitch (A Pet Psychic Mystery #1) by Shannon Esposito
Running Man: A Memoir by Charlie Engle
Lady Audley's Secret by Mary Elizabeth Braddon

Finished:
Finger Lickin' Fifteen (Stephanie Plum #15) by Janet Evanovich (DNF)
Harley Quinn Vol. 4: A Call to Arms (Harley Quinn II #4) by Amanda Conner, Jimmy Palmiotti, Chad Hardin (Illustrator)
Running Like a Girl: Notes on Learning to Run by Alexandra Heminsley
The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
The Curse of Tenth Grave (Charley Davidson #10) by Darynda Jones

So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. If you like this idea, go ahead and make your own Sunday Cup of... post, no link back needed. I know some folks commented on the button, you're welcome to use it if you want. Have a great week!

Comments

  1. I live in my grandparents house that I took after they passed. My grandmother planted a rose bush a million years ago. I love it. Two weeks ago, the rose bush fell over and I am not sure how. I am praying it doesn't die but fixed it enough to get it to stay up. I totally understand your rose bush issue :)

    I hope you have a great week, Shandy! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it makes it, have a great week!

      Delete
  2. I do the same - walk and try to use yoga, when I get to it, as my strength training. I try to go to classes, but when I can't make them, I do it at home on my own...thank god for pinterest!

    Hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use videos I find on youtube, there great! Thanks, have a great week!

      Delete
  3. I wonder what's been knocking over your rose bush? But at least it isn't eating it, so you can still enjoy your roses. My hosta are about to bloom, which means the deer are about to come devour them down to the nubs. Happens every year -- the hazards of living in a wooded subdivision. Maybe I should think about plants in pots, that I can pull onto the porch every night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true, usually we get deer in the fall when the apples drop. We live in a very rural area, so lots of critters to make mischief.

      Delete
  4. That's too bad your rose bush keeps getting knocked out, although it does seem to work with you moving it everyday. I wonder what animal pushes it over.
    That's nice to have a week with no new weeks. I could use one of those weeks as well. I hope you'll have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure, we've had issues with raccoons getting in the trash before so maybe. It's nice to have a boring week now and again. :)

      Delete
  5. I'm a bit behind on reviews right now too - it's so easy to fall behind!!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love "wanted to run" but went shopping! You still are getting in steps when you shop! No shame in that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still I get grumpy when I don't run.

      Delete
  7. I need some sort of fitness routine - I had a baby last year and have still to lose my baby weight! :( Maybe if I start tracking my steps it will help inspire me to move more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I 've had The Woman in White on my list as long as I can remember! I need to pull it off the shelf and read it. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty good, I listened to the librivox version.

      Delete
  9. Awesome! You're really doing a great job with your workouts! Here's my Sunday Post: http://rabbitearsbookblog.blogspot.com/2016/06/the-sunday-post-meme-47.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.