Wednesday, June 29, 2016

{Workout Weds} Advanced Power Yoga Flow



Before we get started this is an advanced power yoga flow, if your a beginner try Power Yoga for Beginners: 20-Minute Workout or Intermediate Power Yoga Flow: 22-Minute Workout.

I spent I don't know how long trying to find an advanced yoga workout that I liked. I found this, I actually have several of Sean's videos bookmarked I like his down to earth style. He talks you through the motions, and injects a little bit of humor into the workout. While this is a bit hard if your not used to it, it's a great workout that will leave you with a delicous ache tomorrow, or maybe the next day. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm always looking for good yoga workouts to do at home. Lately I've just been doing my own out in the sunshine. Today I'm heading to the studio, tho.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.