#Fitreader & Runfessions



I'll also be sharing on...
Weekly Workout Recap Hosted by Run Megan Run
And Weekly Wrap hosted by HoHo Runs and MissSippiPiddlin
And since it's the last friday of the month (can you believe July is over already?) I'm linking up with Marcia's A Healthy Slice, for Runfessions.





So I only have one runfession to share this week and it's sort of embarrassing but here goes I have found myself doing air guitar while running on the treadmill to a really good song on my playlist, sometimes even air drums. I'm sure this is weird and if I did it while running outside it would draw some strange looks, but I tend to not listen to music when running outside so no bizarre jerking motions to distract drivers.
I also talk to the characters on my Zombies Run App and will throw my hands in the air or punch the sky when I do something I consider good. Yeah I probably look pretty crazy.



How my week went:
7/22/16: Fitnessblender Strength Training for 48m:08s
7/23/16: Ran 2.27 mi on a treadmill in 22m:27s (day 2 Interval Training)
7/24/16: Ran 4.24 mi on treadmill in 42m:14s (counting as my second #fitreader 5k)
7/25/16: Yoga for 13m:15s.
7/26/16: Ran 2.12 mi on treadmill for 20m:58s (day 3 Interval Training)
7/27/16: Rest
7/28/16: Rest

How Training is going:
7/19/16: Interval Training - 2.14 mi 21:49 mins 10:16 min pace
7/23/16: Interval Training - 2.27 mi 22:27 mins   9:58 min pace
7/26/16: Interval Training - 2.12 mi 21:11 mins 10:04  min pace



Comments

  1. I don't do air guitar but I do sing along to certain songs when I'm running. Which is kind of funny since I have my earbuds in and the only person who can hear the music is me! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wear ear buds too, which probably makes it even weirder.

      Delete
  2. THere's a lady I often see on my long runs who sort of dance runs and does all kinds of arm gyrations. You should take a video of that air guitar and upload it to the RocknRoll website under their Make a Band virtual race. You could win! Thanks for linking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I do full on performances on the woods, no judgment here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aint no shame!
    I don't air guitar often, but when I do, I make sure its to an 80's hairband song.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always listen to music while I run. I have no shame in singing along or "performing". LOL. Anything that is distracting and can help get us through tough runs--I'm all for it! Thanks for linking, Shandy Jo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.