Sunday, July 17, 2016

#FitReader Weekly Post


So this week I am only doing the #fitreader section of Sunday Cup of... I forgot to get the whole post set up last night and just don't have the energy to do it this morning. J had strep throat last week and I think I might have caught it. I've been really tired, sore throat, and snotty nose. I'm not sure if it's allergies or something else, I don't have spots of any color on my throat so I'm leaning toward allergies and stress. As works gotten a little crazy at the moment. I've also been eating crap so that probably accounts for my tiredness.
The only time I feel actually good is when I'm running or working out. I've set up a schedule for this week that I'm hoping I'll be able to keep which incorporates some weightlifting. My arms are beginning to look like chicken wings, because I haven't been working them as much. Ok enough whining here's what I did this week...

7/10/16: 38m:37s of strength training
7/11/16: ran for 2.02 mi on a treadmill for 21m:24s.
7/12/16: Rest- Had to go grocery shopping after work.
7/13/16: yoga for 11m:13s.
7/14/16: Slacked
7/15/16: Slacked
7/16/16: ran for 1.03 mi on a treadmill for 11m:13s.
             yoga for 29m:39s.

I'll also be sharing on...
Weekly Workout Recap Hosted by Run Megan Run
And Weekly Wrap hosted by HoHo Runs and MissSippiPiddlin





5 comments:

  1. Oh, no! I hope you don't have strep throat. My throat is the first thing to hurt when I'm tired or stressed or fighting something off. I wish I could find the motivation for weightlifting. It's just not there. Thanks for linking, Shandy Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hope it's not strep. Allergies have been bad lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang my friend had strep last week and felt awful! I sure hope you don't have that! Sending get well vibes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...