Friday, July 1, 2016

{Unboxing} June JackedPack

Disclaimer: I received a JackedPack to review for free.  As always, all opinions are my own.

JackedPack is a supplement subscription box sent to you every month. The June JackedPack included:
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey (3-serving trial)
iSatori PRE-GRO MAX
BPI Best Protein Bar - 2 flavors to try in each pack Cookies and Cream & S'mores
API CUT AF
Beast Sports Beast Mode Black - everyone gets one - either Pink Lemonade, Blue Raspberry, or Beast Punch
SPORTea
BONUS The Hand Stuff
Plus, an extra thermogenic sample

I was pretty excited upon getting my JackedPack in the mail as it had a lot of things I would have liked to try but didn't want to shell out the 20-30 bucks it costs for a tub just to hate the stuff. The preworkout mixes are two things I've really wanted to try and I'm excited to now have some sample so I can see if they're worth the money. The trail serving of protein is nice even if I'm not big on chocolate which is what I got, if you actually sign up you can customize the boxes to better suit your tastes. As a big tea drinker I'm interested in trying the sports tea as I've never heard of such a thing. Also I have no idea what the thermogenic samples do, I'll have to look that up before I use them. The protein bars I can take or leave as I'm not big on them. 
For $15.00 (this includes shipping) it's not a bad price to get a bunch of samples ship to your house, it works out to around a buck or two per sample which is what you would pay in the store to buy a single serving. 
The only downside I see is that you don't know what type of samples you'll be getting ahead of time to know if it's something your interested in, but I guess that's part of the fun in getting these subscription boxes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...