Monday, July 18, 2016

{Review} Light Up Running Belt By Level Up

Disclaimer: I am a member of the Level Up ambassador program and received a Light Up Running Belt from Level up to review for free.  As always, all opinions are my own.



So yup I got one of these light up running belt from Level Up, I picked the blue (they come in red, purple, and green too). It lights up and has three modes, fast pulse, slow pulse, and steady. The switch is neatly hidden out of the way on the side and comes with a battery already installed, which will be easy to replace.


The pouch is big enough to fit my phone plus keys, money and chapstick easily. It has wide stretchy webbing, with a plastic buckle. The belt is very comfy and easy to adjust. My only complaint is that it bounced quite a bit when I was running, which was distracting. I can see how this would be very useful when running at night, dusk, or very early in the morning. I can also see me using this for short walks or hikes, as it would hold everything I need for that. Overall a neat running accessory, that I will be using in the future.

If you're interested in getting your own use this code to get 50% off  CODE - RCE5FGY8

1 comment:

  1. Well how fun is this? I love all the light up stuff for running in the dark.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.