{Review} Pre-Gro Max

Disclaimer: I received a sample of pre-gro max pre-workout as part of the JackedPack to review for free.  As always, all opinions are my own.


I was on the fence about trying any more of these pre workout drinks after my last experience, but since this said to use only half the package for my my weight I figured maybe it would be ok. And it was. I mixed up a drink before working out the other day. I put in a 2 mile run, then a half hour workout. After that I was still buzzing cleaned the house, and the porch. I was hoping to get some bloggy stuff done, but couldn't sit still long enough to. I finally came down a few hours later, thankfully with no crash. 
I liked the flavor of this a lot, it was mixed berry fruit smash and tasted like Hawaiian Punch. It didn't mix up quite as well as I would have like, leaving some granules on the glass. 
Thankfully I didn't have to deal with the itchy, jittery hands like last time. Overall I liked this brand of pre workout much better than the other one I tried. 

Comments

  1. Is it made with caffeine? Because I just drink coffee for my preworkout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has caffeine, but the idea is to give you an extra umph and it has vitamins plus other stuff to help you get the most out of your workout. It's really designed for bodybuilders, I just like trying out different stuff.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.