Friday, July 8, 2016

{Review} TRESemmé Beauty-FULL Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner and Shampoo


Disclaimer:  I received a free set of shampoo and conditioner via Influenster.  As always, all opinions are my own.




I've never been big on fancy shampoo and conditioner, as long as it gets my hair clean then it's good enough. So when I got this, I was like cool free stuff. I was slightly skeptical about the whole Reverse process. I've always shampooed, and then conditioned my hair, but I figured I give it a shot.
So I decided to really test it out... I ran a couple miles, then did a butt and thigh workout plus a yoga arm/ core workout and cool down. I also hadn't washed my hair in a day or so (no, I don't wash my hair everyday). I got in the shower, used the pre-wash conditioner thinking this is going to be useless as I'm just going to wash it out. Waited the minute or two rinsed, then used the shampoo. 
Both the conditioner and shampoo had a nice creamy texture, and the shampoo lathered really well. I wasn't crazy about the conditioner smell, it smelled like a salon, a bit chemically. I did like the slightly floral scent of the shampoo. I have to admit despite my reservations, the combo of these two left my hair feeling clean, light and silky. I have seriously curly hair, and I loved that for once they weren't weighed down. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.