Sunday, July 3, 2016

Sunday Cup of... #25

Sunday Cup of... is a mash up of 
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?  Hosted by Book Date
Mailbox Monday Located at Mailbox Monday
Weekly Workout Recap Hosted by Run Megan Run
And Weekly Wrap hosted by HoHo Runs and MissSippiPiddlin
Basically it's a weekly post where I talk about books, weekly workouts, bloggy things, and possibly not so bloggy things. It'll be a weekly wrap up / news bulletin type deal. Sound good? If you want to link to your own week feel free to post in the comments.



Once again Happy 4th of July Weekend to everybody, even if you don't celebrate. Thankfully we had an uneventful week. The only thing of note was the power going out Monday due to a tree falling on some power lines. I ended up going into work late because the plant didn't have power and you can't really do anything there without power. Other than that it was a boring week and a lazy weekend. 



The Fit Reader section is going to combine my weekly exercise workout and the Fit Reader post.

6/26/16: ran 1.16 mi in 23m:07s. Ok so C and I created a game for my hill repeats. He makes "pizzas" (grass, sticks, leaves, or unripe fallen apples) for me to deliver at the bottom of the hill. I have to deliver the pizza before he gets done counting or I'm fired. It was actually fun. 
6/27/16:  ran 2.57 mi on a treadmill in 28m:50s. 
6/28/16: ran 3.11 mi on a treadmill for 31m:25s Kowabunga 5k
6/29/16:  Rest
6/30/16: Slacked
7/1/16: Slacked
7/2/16: ran 3.77 mi on trail in 40m:07s FitReader 5k 




A defence bloggy week, hopefully I can keep it up. I'm trying to get ahead this weekend since I have an extra day off.

6/27/16: {Book Review} The Unspeakable Crimes of Dr. Petiot by Thomas Maeder
6/28/16: {Review} Jelly Belly Sport Beans
6/29/16: {Workout Weds} Advanced Power Yoga Flow
6/30/16: Last Minute- Cowabunga 5k Recap
7/2/16: Having Coffee 4th of July weekend.

All links go to Goodreads pages

In my mailbox...
The Extra Mile: One Woman's Personal Journey to Ultrarunning Greatness by Pam Reed, Mitch Sisskind

Email...
Nada



What I'm Reading...
Karma's A Bitch (A Pet Psychic Mystery #1) by Shannon Esposito (on the fence about finishing this)
Personal Record: A Love Affair with Running by Rachel Toor
Father Gaetano's Puppet Catechism: A Novella by Mike Mignola, Christopher Golden 


Finished:
The Last Echo (The Body Finder #3) by Kimberly Derting
Fangs for the Memories (Half-Moon Hollow 0)
Big Vamp on Campus (Half-Moon Hollow #5.5) by Molly Harper
The Body Reader by Anne Frasier
Ghost of a Chance (Banshee Creek #2) by Ani Gonzalez 

So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. If you like this idea, go ahead and make your own Sunday Cup of... post, no link back needed. I know some folks commented on the button, you're welcome to use it if you want. Have a great week!

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're doing really well on your exercise regime - I've joined a Fitstep class as well as my weekly Pilates and am amazed what a difference it's making:). Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Good luck on your Fitstep class.

      Delete
  2. Reading about all the exercise you're doing is making me feel guilty ;) Good job, you! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read on in the Derting Body Finder series. And I need to do better about tracking my "Fit Reader" goals. Have a great week!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just need book 4 to finish the series. Probably when we do our next book buying spree I'll get it.

      Delete
  4. Great week you had! That "Pizza" exercise sounds like a great idea for a good workout! Here’s my Sunday Post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lazy weekends can be nice. Hope you have a fun 4th of July and a nice week ahead. And hopefully your new books are good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your lazy weekend...they can be the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...