Sunday, July 10, 2016

Sunday Cup of... #26



Sunday Cup of... is a mash up of 
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?  Hosted by Book Date
Mailbox Monday Located at Mailbox Monday
Weekly Workout Recap Hosted by Run Megan Run
And Weekly Wrap hosted by HoHo Runs and MissSippiPiddlin
Basically it's a weekly post where I talk about books, weekly workouts, bloggy things, and possibly not so bloggy things. It'll be a weekly wrap up / news bulletin type deal. Sound good? If you want to link to your own week feel free to post in the comments.


Another pretty boring week. Nothing to report. 



The Fit Reader section is going to combine my weekly exercise workout and the Fit Reader post.
I was super excited to get my Cowabunga medal Saturday.

7/3/16: yoga for 42m:31s
7/4/16: 1.53 mi on a treadmill in 21m:36s
 yoga for 17m:11s
7/5/16: Rest
7/6/16: Slacked
7/7/16: ran 2.18 mi on a treadmill in 25m:32s
7/8/16: ran 2.25 mi on a treadmill in 25m:32s
yoga for 12m:50s
7/9/16: ran 1.68 mi in 20m:03s hill repeats

All links go to Goodreads pages


In my mailbox...

Nada


Email...

Nada


What I'm Reading...

Finished:
So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. If you like this idea, go ahead and make your own Sunday Cup of... post, no link back needed. I know some folks commented on the button, you're welcome to use it if you want. Have a great week!


9 comments:

  1. I commend you on your exercise routine...I need to do more than I do...

    Enjoy your books....and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you are on the fence about the Pet Psychic mystery...it looked cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to read some Harley Quinn in advance of Suicide Squad but just haven't gotten around to it yet... sorry to hear the writing wasn't so great. I think trying to make her a hero might be a bad idea too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get back to exercising myself. Here’s my Sunday Post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always inspire me to do more yoga...I'm lucky if I get 15 minutes in a few times a week! I really need to get back to taking classes, but the times just don't work with my schedule right now. Hopefully in the fall I can make it work. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a productive week with both working out and reading! I've never done yoga, but I don't think it'd be for me as I just don't have that kind of patience to stay in poses. I do stretch though :-)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had a productive week. Most of my days are like your July 6. I read a novel by Toor and really liked it but haven't read anything else by her. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a nice week. It's nice to have a week now and then with no new books. And thanks for being part of the Sunborn Rising tour!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought Level Up did an excellent job with their Cowabunga 5k medal! It had so much detail. You had a productive week with running and yoga. I should do more yoga! Thanks for linking, Shandy Jo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...