Sunday Cup of...


Sunday Cup of... is a mash up of 
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?  Hosted by Book Date
Mailbox Monday Located at Mailbox Monday
Basically it's a weekly post where I talk about books, bloggy things, and possibly not so bloggy things. It'll be a weekly wrap up / news bulletin type deal. Sound good? If you want to link to your own week feel free to post in the comments.


So there's a lot of stuff is going on around here, but I really don't feel like hashing it out on here. I'm just going to stay positive and keep on keepin' on. 



FitReader now has it's own post on Fridays...I think I'm going to keep posting the fitreader update in a separate post, in the long run it will be less work and the bookish people who don't care won't have to read it. Vica versa my fitness folks won't have to slog through the book stuff.

All links go to Goodreads pages


In my mailbox...

Nada


Email...

Nada


What I'm Reading...

Finished:
 (Note: these are from the last two weeks as I missed last sunday)
So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. If you like this idea, go ahead and make your own Sunday Cup of... post, no link back needed. I know some folks commented on the button, you're welcome to use it if you want. Have a great week!



Comments

  1. Staying positive and moving is probably the healthiest thing to do. I usually ask myself if the drama that is happening will matter a year from now and nine times out of ten it is out of my hands, and won't matter. I only sweat the big stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with staying positive. My life can get pretty rough too and I just think to myself that I need to think positive thoughts to get through it. Here’s my Sunday Post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you're feeling. Sometimes it's best to just keep marching forward instead of getting caught up on the past. I hope that you enjoy your books, and have a good week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That doesn't sound too good. I hope the staying positive works! Enjoy your books and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.