Sunday, July 31, 2016

Sunday Cup of...


Sunday Cup of... is a mash up of 
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?  Hosted by Book Date
Mailbox Monday Located at Mailbox Monday
Basically it's a weekly post where I talk about books, bloggy things, and possibly not so bloggy things. It'll be a weekly wrap up / news bulletin type deal. Sound good? If you want to link to your own week feel free to post in the comments.


So right now I'm playing the wait and see game at work. Things are kind of in an uproar over some stuff that's going on... it goes back to that stuff I don't want to hash out on here. When I know things for certain I'll probably vent, but for now I'll leave you with the happy news that any day now I will be the proud aunt of another little boy. This makes nephew number 4. 


All links go to Goodreads pages


In my mailbox...

Nada


Email...

Nada


What I'm Reading...


So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. If you like this idea, go ahead and make your own Sunday Cup of... post, no link back needed. I know some folks commented on the button, you're welcome to use it if you want. Have a great week!



7 comments:

  1. Hope that work stuff settles down. I keep hoping that for my work but it never happens...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's just say August is going to be an ify month at work.

      Delete
  2. I hope everything settles down for you at work. I know we just recently had an uproar at my job and I'm still trying to get through it the best I can. Here’s my Sunday Post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dead Silence sounds intriguing. I've yet to read the series, though.

    My It's Monday! What Are You Reading? post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the work stuff resolves soon. I'm going back to work at the end of the month with about 20% new staff (providing they fill all the open positions). It should be interesting. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Juicy! :) I hope whatever is afoot at work works itself out. Things (and people) can be so frustrating at times. Other than that mess, I hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about your work stuff, I hope things get resolved soon. And that's happy news you'll be aunt of another boy soon. I hope you're enjoying that cozy mystery you're reading, it sounds fun. I hope you'll have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.