Monday, August 22, 2016

{Unboxing} August's JackedPack

Disclaimer: I received a JackedPack to review for free.  As always, all opinions are my own.




August JackedPack includes:
Ghost Legend
Maxler NRG Max
BPI Best Creatine
BPI 1.M.R (new formula)
EVL Trans4orm
Ginger chews and honey crystals for digestion
BONUS Tiger Balm Ultra 
Plus EVL Nutrition ENGN

Here's the August JackedPack! It includes another batch of pre-workouts (Ghost Legend, Maxler NRG Max, BPI 1.M.R, & EVL Nutrition ENGN) in various flavors such as blue razz and snow cone. BPI Best Creatine in Key Lime, of all flavors. Ginger chews and honey crystals (these are like candies and some drink mixes). The Tiger Balm Ultra I'm actually excited to try as my backs been killing me for the last few days. While not a bad batch of samples I'd really like to see some protein or amino acid type stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...