Tuesday, August 23, 2016

{Review} Cookies and Cream Next Step Fit N' Full Shake Powder

Disclaimer: I received this sample of Cookies and Cream Next Step Fit N' Full Shake Powder from Influenster completely complimentary for testing purposes!  As always, all opinions are my own.



I received this meal replacement shake in my Revive box from Influenster. This was Cookies 'n Cream flavor, and I have to say it was uck. The flavor was bland yet sweet, but didn't taste like Cookies or Cream to me. It left this weird black crumb-like substance in the bottom of my shaker which I assumed were the cookies? The package said to mix with water, but I think milk would have been better as it was very thin.
As to filling me up it was about as filling as a protein shake, but I was hungry a few hours later. Overall very disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...