Monday, August 1, 2016

{Unboxing} July JackedPack

Disclaimer: I received a JackedPack to review for free.  As always, all opinions are my own.



July JackedPack includes...
EAS Myoplex Pre-Workout
ProSupps Mr Hyde CUTZ
Muscle Research Pump Juice Extreme
BPI Best Protein Bar - 2 flavors to try in each pack Salted Caramel Pretzel & Apple Crunch
Maxler JetPak
Muscle Milk Genuine Protein Powder 


I was super surprised to see this in the mail, since I thought it was a one time thing. Anyway July's pack has several pre-workouts (EAS Myoplex Pre-Workout, ProSupps Mr Hyde CUTZ, and Muscle Research Pump Juice Extreme), two protein bars, some vitamins, and protein powder. 
I'm interested in trying the different pre workouts, and the Muscle Milk Protein Powder. After last month I'm a little hesitant about the protein bars, hopefully these taste better. I have to admit the flavors sound better. 
Overall I'm pleased with the different things to try, as I'd never be able to get all these different samples by myself. I'd like to point out as well that if you actually subscribe to JackedPack you get more stuff, this is just the base version for reviewers. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is a lot in a pack! The thing about protein bars are most don't taste that good. You have to try so many to get ones you can eat and be careful cause some do add a lot of sugar just to mask the taste. What better way to try new ones is with this monthly box right!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.