Thursday, August 18, 2016

{Review} Muscle Milk Genuine Protein Powder Vanilla Creme

Disclaimer: I received a sample of Muscle Milk Genuine Protein Powder in Vanilla Creme as part of the JackedPack to review for free.  As always, all opinions are my own.


I received a sample of Muscle Milk Genuine Protein Powder in Vanilla Creme with my July JackedPack. This was delicious! It tasted amazing, I loved the vanilla flavor as it was spot on and not overpowering. It was thick, creamy and filled me up. It mixed really well, no clumping and it wasn't gritty like some protein powders I've tried. Overall I had no complaint, I really liked this and would buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...