{Review} ProSupps Mr Hyde CUTZ Blue Razz

Disclaimer: I received a sample of ProSupps Mr Hyde CUTZ Blue Razz as part of the JackedPack to review for free.  As always, all opinions are my own.



I received a sample of Mr Hyde's Cutz in my July JackedPack. This pre workout has a chemical mix that also help with cutting or losing weight. I didn't get a big enough sample to be able to attest to that particular characteristic. What I can tell you is that this tastes pretty good, I liked to blue razz. It didn't mix very well though leaving some granules in the bottom. 



Based on some recommendations I'd read I added some water and drank these, this was a bad idea they wound up burning my tongue. It gave me a pretty good energy boost, that lasted a good while and no crash after. I didn't have the crappy side effects that other pre workouts have had either. Overall I liked this pre workout very much.



Comments