Please bear with us as we undergo some reconstruction.

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Sunday Cup of...


Sunday Cup of... is a mash up of 
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?  Hosted by Book Date
Mailbox Monday Located at Mailbox Monday
Basically it's a weekly post where I talk about books, bloggy things, and possibly not so bloggy things. It'll be a weekly wrap up / news bulletin type deal. Sound good? If you want to link to your own week feel free to post in the comments.


Everything is pretty much like it was last week, works up in the air, and my poor sister-in-law still hasn't had the baby. 



Monday, August 1, 2016
{Review} July JackedPack

Tuesday, August 2, 2016
{Random Rant} Say my name

Wednesday, August 3, 2016
{Workout Weds} Bedtime Yoga - 20 Minute Calming & Relaxing Night Time Flow

Thursday, August 4, 2016
{Book Review} The Body Reader by Anne Frasier

Friday, August 5, 2016
#Fitreader Update

Also posted July JackedPacked Unboxing vid

I had to pull June's Unboxing to make some edits. I was thinking of making some book related vlogs. I used to do book review vids, they never got many hit, but were fun to make. What do you all think? Do you watch book related stuff on youtube?


All links go to Goodreads pages


In my mailbox...

Nada


Email...



What I'm Reading... 
Here Comes The Witch (Main Street Witches #1) by Ani Gonzalez (ARC for Book Tour Super excited to get this as I loved her Banshee Creek series)

by Elizabeth Clor (Taking the Long Way Home Book Club Read)

Death of a Darklord (Ravenloft #13) by Laurell K. Hamilton (Bedtime Reading)

Arthur Mervyn by Charles Brockden Brown (Listening to at work)

Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen (Started listening to at work then had to take a break. I'd listened to two Jane Austen books before this and couldn't take a third.)



So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. If you like this idea, go ahead and make your own Sunday Cup of... post, no link back needed. I know some folks commented on the button, you're welcome to use it if you want. Have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. I watch some book stuff on YouTube. Mostly movies though. Hope your sister-in-law has the baby soon. Summer is hot enough without having that little one tucked inside. I wish I could say I planned my pregnancy to not have my big tummy in the summer, but it juts happened that way. LOL
    Have a great week:)

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I"m not much for videos. Or podcasts for that matter. Which is kind of ironic, since I was interviewed for a podcast that's coming out on August 10. Guess I better start listening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I occasionally watch some book tube videos on You Tube and I even make some videos that deal with books on my You Tube channel, although I mostly talk about movies and TV shows on my You Tube channel. Here’s my Sunday Post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel your sister in law. Hopefully it won't be to hot in the next while and the baby will appear soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had more time to read things other than blogs. I'm struggling during this summer. I haven't but I would watch video reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't really watch a lot on youtube, I have seen one or two book related video's and they are fun, but I prefer to read blogs rather than watch. I hope you'll enjoy Here Comes the Witch, I am looking forward to your review! I hope you'll have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.