Sunday, August 14, 2016

Sunday Cup of...


Sunday Cup of... is a mash up of 
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?  Hosted by Book Date
Mailbox Monday Located at Mailbox Monday
Basically it's a weekly post where I talk about books, bloggy things, and possibly not so bloggy things. It'll be a weekly wrap up / news bulletin type deal. Sound good? If you want to link to your own week feel free to post in the comments.


So I finally have some news for y'all first is I am the proud aunt of another healthy baby boy. He was born 8/12/16 around 10:10 am and weigh 9lbs. My SIL is doing great as well. 
Now on the work situation I finally pulled on my big girl panties and asked the Head Honcho what was going on. Sometime next week I will be tried out for a new position in our cutting room. If I get it I'll (hopefully) lose my position as Bartack Supe and become a floater, this means I'll go where they need me. It's not a huge change but I'm hoping that I'll no longer have the stress of being a supervisor. Although have very little faith that Minion will be able to hold her own if/when this happens. Especially after what happened Thursday... We were giving the option of leaving early because of the heat and coming into work friday well I took advantage of this. When I went in Friday morning the department was a mess, two machines were broke and I didn't have all the pieces I needed to finish the suits despite the fact I told them two weeks ago I needed the supplies. Needless to say I was not a happy camper, add in a migraine that was so bad I wanted to throw up and it's a miracle that I made it the full five hours. 



Here's what was on the blog this week...

Wednesday, August 10, 2016
{Workout Weds} Yoga for Lower Back Pain

Thursday, August 11, 2016
{Review} ProSupps Mr Hyde CUTZ Blue Razz

Friday, August 12, 2016
#fitreader update

Saturday, August 13, 2016
2016's Dog Days 5k Recap




All links go to Goodreads pages


In my mailbox...

Nada


Email...

Nada

What I'm Reading... 
Here Comes The Witch (Main Street Witches #1) by Ani Gonzalez (ARC for Book Tour Super excited to get this as I loved her Banshee Creek series)

by Elizabeth Clor (Taking the Long Way Home Book Club Read)

The Secret Passage by Fergus Hume (Started listening to at work)

Finished:
Death of a Darklord (Ravenloft #13) by Laurell K. Hamilton 

Arthur Mervyn by Charles Brockden Brown 

So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. If you like this idea, go ahead and make your own Sunday Cup of... post, no link back needed. I know some folks commented on the button, you're welcome to use it if you want. Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. I love the idea of the Ravenloft series - but even I draw the line at jumping in with no 13, so I'll be tracking this one down, I think:). Hope work sorts itself out - it's soul-destroying when it isn't going well:(. Congratulations on being an aunt - I loved being an aunty when they were little and they used to come and stay and now they are all grown up, I'm so proud of them all... Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The majority of the Ravenloft series are stand alones, and good luck tracking them down we're having a heck of a time. Thanks!!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the birth of your nephew! He is one big boy! I hope you get the position you are applying for! I am a supervisor too and so can relate to some of your frustration. It can be aggravating when people don't pull their weight.

    I hope you have a great week! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You read and are reading some interesting books! :)

    Stormi
    Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't being an aunt wonderful? I love my little 4 year old niece. :-) You've got a lot of good books that you're reading now, hope you're enjoying them!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...