Sunday, August 21, 2016

Sunday Cup of...


Sunday Cup of... is a mash up of 
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?  Hosted by Book Date
Mailbox Monday Located at Mailbox Monday
Basically it's a weekly post where I talk about books, bloggy things, and possibly not so bloggy things. It'll be a weekly wrap up / news bulletin type deal. Sound good? If you want to link to your own week feel free to post in the comments.


Well we were supposed to go to a Animal park down state this weekend but the hot water tank breaking a pipe put the kibosh on that. We're now going next weekend with the in-laws. 
I started training in the cutting room, Thursday but only spent the morning over there. Minion wasn't able to keep up and I got called back to my department to bail her out. I really don't think this is going to work out, much to my disappointment. I have to admit I really liked running the knife, but I had some issues laying up the material. I think I'll be able to get it with some practice though. Anyway fingers crossed that things work out later on in the month. 


All links go to Goodreads pages


In my mailbox...

Onyx Webb: Book One (Onyx Webb #1) by Richard Fenton & Andrea Waltz



Email...

Nada

What I'm Reading... 

Onyx Webb: Book One (Onyx Webb #1) by Richard Fenton & Andrea Waltz (reading for review)

by Elizabeth Clor (Taking the Long Way Home Book Club Read)

The Secret Passage by Fergus Hume (Started listening to at work)

The Masquerader by Katherine Cecil Thurston (Listening to at work)

Finished:
Here Comes The Witch (Main Street Witches #1) by Ani Gonzalez (Review to come)

That Affair Next Door (Mr. Gryce #8) by Anna Katharine Green


So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. If you like this idea, go ahead and make your own Sunday Cup of... post, no link back needed. I know some folks commented on the button, you're welcome to use it if you want. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...