Sunday, August 28, 2016

Sunday Cup of...



Sunday Cup of... is a mash up of 
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?  Hosted by Book Date
Mailbox Monday Located at Mailbox Monday
Basically it's a weekly post where I talk about books, bloggy things, and possibly not so bloggy things. It'll be a weekly wrap up / news bulletin type deal. Sound good? If you want to link to your own week feel free to post in the comments.


So we took the kids to the animal park yesterday with my SIL, her son H and newborn, the MIL and the step-FIL. It's a pretty small park 15 acres and features a bunch of different animals, like lions, tigers, several types of bear, foxes, a warthog, clouded leopard, baboons, squirrel monkeys and a bunch more.
We got to feed a giraffe... 
The one in black is C the little guy is H

My favorites were the clouded leopard.

and the tiger cub, who I could not get a good picture of.

We had a good time but it was hot and really crowded. 

All links go to Goodreads pages


In my mailbox...

Nada

Email...

Nada

What I'm Reading... 

Finished:
Onyx Webb: Book One (Onyx Webb #1) by Richard Fenton & Andrea Waltz (Review to come)

by Elizabeth Clor (Review to come)

The Secret Passage by Fergus Hume

The Masquerader by Katherine Cecil Thurston 

So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. If you like this idea, go ahead and make your own Sunday Cup of... post, no link back needed. I know some folks commented on the button, you're welcome to use it if you want. Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever seen a clouded leopard, wow that's an amazing animal. We have snow leopards at our zoo and they're beautiful, and look similar. So amazing how beautiful their coat is. Anyway happy reading and have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..the clouded leopard...totally beautiful. I have never heard of (or seen) one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love going to the zoo! Heck I just love animals. That leopard is pretty cool looking. Sounds like yall had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love taking my nieces & nephews to the zoo. But one year when we went it was definitely too hot. It wasn't comfortable walking around, and the animals were mostly hiding in the shade.

    I Just Keep Swimming | Sunday Summary #17

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.