Saturday, September 10, 2016

Fall Runs!

The kidlets have finally gone back to school. Yay! This means that on Fridays, once we get all the other stuff done, DK and I might have some time to do things we enjoy. I love autumn, seeing the leaves change and the temps drop. DK and I like to walk around the local cemeteries and take pictures. We are also planning to do a haunted walk in October. My B-day is Sept 21st and even though DK and the kids have already given me my presents, I have planned to do a couple runs in Oct too.


Here are some of the races I want to do, not sure if I will but I'd like to.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good Virtual Run LevelUp
Sept 16th - Viking Series 5K, 10K  US Road Running (signed up for)
Sept 19th - Phoenix 10K Triple Challenge  US Road Running (3,10ks in one package)(signed up for)
October - TUFF CHICK 5K/10K
October 20 / Nov 1st - Zombies Run Virtual 5k
October 22 - 1000s Islands Zombie Walk  (It's a walk or 5/10k run. It's an annual event but I have yet to go)
October 31 - Haunted House 5K US Road Running (The medal glows in the dark!!)(signed up for)
October 31 - Halloween Frankenstein 5K, 10K, or 13.1 US Road Running  (signed up for)
A Turkey Trot (virtual or real) in Nov.
Nov 30th - Pie Gobbler 5K US Road Running

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...