#fitreader update



I'll also be sharing on...
 Weekly Wrap hosted by HoHo Runs and MissSippiPiddlin
and trying out a new link up a Sunday Fitness and Food Linkup hosted by Ilka from Ilka’s Blog and Angela from Marathons & Motivation

Due to the foot issues I was telling you about last week I decided to take this week off running and ended up not workout at all! Ok not completely true. I started working full time in the cutting room at work this week. Yay Baby! I am no longer a supervisor, stick it Boss Lady I got me a new Boss Man. I like being a minion, less stress, the only one I have to worry about is me. Also the cutting room is way more laid back than the sewing floor. Anyway, being in the cutting room means 10 hrs on my feet, hauling huge rolls of material these can weigh anywhere from 5lbs - 80lbs depending on the size. I also have to haul rolls of paper, the stuff we use to roll out the material and roll the material out to be cut. So I think I'll have the strength training portion of my workout covered. The downside to all this is I'm dead when I get home. Yet I'm also going through run withdrawal, wait is that a thing... If it isn't it should be. I'm going to have to figure out how to work everything in. 

How my week went:
8/27 - 9/1/16: Nada

Interval Training: Gave Up!!

Comments

  1. I hope you enjoy your new position at work. It sounds like you'll definitely be getting some strength training. Running withdrawals is a very real thing. Once you are accustomed to your new schedule, I hope you can fit those runs back in. Thanks for linking, Shandy Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new position! Sounds like it will work well for you & glad it makes you happy :-) Hope your foot is on the mend!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.