Thursday, September 29, 2016

{Review} Labrada Lean Body Ready-to-Drink Salted Caramel


Disclaimer: I received a sample as part of my JackedPack to review for free.  As always, all opinions are my own.

I received a carton of Labrada Lean Body Ready-to-Drink protein drink in Salted Caramel flavor. This was delicious! Seriously it tasted amazing. There was no chalky aftertaste, and it wasn't gritty. It contains 40 grams of protein and no sugar. I want more. I mean it totally hit the spot after my workout. I did a 6.5 mile run, 5 mins squats, and 15 mins yoga/pilates. It actually filled me up and made a really nice snack. I would absolutely buy this again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...