Monday, September 26, 2016

{Unboxing} Sept JackedPack

Disclaimer: I received a JackedPack to review for free.  As always, all opinions are my own.




September JackedPack includes:
Maxler 100% Golden Whey
Performix SST 
Performix ION 
MuscleTech Mission1 
BPI Best Protein Bar 
NoGii Super Protein Bar 
True Grit Test Booster

Plus a bonus sample
1 in 10 packs got
Labrada Lean Body (17oz protein shake)
+ True Grit Protein (trial size) 

I received the September JackedPack in the mail this week, I'm extremely happy with this box. It contains a lot of protein, a sample of Maxler 100% Golden Whey in Chocolate, Labrada Lean Body in salted caramel, True Grit Protein, and three protein bars- BPI Best Protein Bar in White Chocolate Pretzel, NoGii Super Protein Bar Peanut Butter Caramel Crisp, MuscleTech Protein Bar.  It also contained the Performix SST, Performix, ION (both pre workouts), and the True Grit Test a testosterone booster.
I'm actually excited to try the different types of protein that are in this box. It's definitely a lot of samples this month and they all look really good. I like that this has different flavors than just the standard vanilla and chocolate. I'm looking forward to trying the different proteins and seeing how they taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.