Sunday, September 4, 2016

Sunday Cup of...


Sunday Cup of... is a mash up of 
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?  Hosted by Book Date
Basically it's a weekly post where I talk about books, bloggy things, and possibly not so bloggy things. It'll be a weekly wrap up / news bulletin type deal. Sound good? If you want to link to your own week feel free to post in the comments.


This week I started full time in the cutting room at work. Yay! This mean I don't have to deal with Minion and Boss lady as much anymore. Granted I'm on my feet 10 hours a day but I'm ok with that as long as I no longer have all the stress of being a supervisor. 
Since this is a long weekend I'm planning on getting ahead with reviews and blogging. I've already done some housekeeping around here and set up a FB page just for this blog.
My other plan for this weekend is to sit around and read my new book, which I have been waiting a while to get.


Recap of what was on the blog this week.

Wednesday, August 31, 2016
{Audiobook Release} Mudman by James A Hunter

Friday, September 2, 2016
#fitreader update

Also posted an August JackedPack Unboxing on youtube.

All links go to Goodreads pages

What I'm Reading... 



Finished:
Nothing I barely read or listened to anything this week. 

So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. I have thought of setting up a Facebook page for my blog, but haven't done so yet. I don't want it connected to my current Facebook account, and am not sure I trust Facebook enough not to make that connection if I use my same name. I've been told I can, but . . .

    I am glad the new job is working out for you! Less supervision around is nice, I agree.

    Enjoy your reading and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great way to spend a long weekend. I need to do some reading myself. :) And really why don't we get more of these long weekends lol? Hoping your weekend is a good one.

    Where the Wild Things Bite sounds fun. and I love that title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been getting lots of little things done this weekend, bloggy and non-bloggy! Nice to have the extra time off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad the stress at work has been resolved. Life's too short for that crap. Enjoy the long weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.