Sunday, September 11, 2016

Sunday Cup of...


Welcome to Sunday Cup of... grab your favorite beverage and visit with me for a bit.
Sunday Cup of... is a combination post featuring, 
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?  Hosted by Book Date
and the Book Blog Hop hosted by Ramblings of a coffee addicted writer.
I share my week, what's going on around the blog, and what books I'm reading or have finished.



It was a pretty standard week, nothing much happened. 


I've been playing with a few things around here, one is this post I've removed the Mailbox Monday feature and replaced it with the Book Blog Hop. All the details are down in the feature, it seemed like a fun hop.

Recap of what was on the blog this week.

Wednesday, September 7, 2016
{Spotlight} Freeze Faerie Song Trilogy Book 2.5 by Michele Barrow-Belisle

Friday, September 9, 2016
Weekly update

Saturday, September 10, 2016
Fall Runs!

All links go to Goodreads pages

What I'm Reading... 


Girl Number One
Girl Number One
by Jane Holland


Finished:



Book Blogger Hop
I will also be joining the Book Blogger Hop hosted by Ramblings of a coffee addicted writer. Every week they will pop a question that you answer. Post your answer to your blog, and enter your post to the linky provided. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.

This weeks question:
When you set a yearly reading goal, do you set it high to force yourself to meet that goal or do you keep it low and normally go over that goal any way? (submitted by Elizabeth)

I set my goals low that way I feel good when I go over them. Although if I hit the goal early enough in the year I'll up it, so my reading goal tends to grow as the year goes on. 

What about you all do you set a reading goal? If so is it small, med, large, or a sliding scale?

So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. Have a great week!

8 comments:

  1. Ghost Mysteries and Sassy Witches sounds fun. Sometimes boring weeks are the best. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl Number One looks great, and with a tagline like that I'm definitely interested. And good luck with the running- looks like you have some fun races lined up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually try not to make an annual goal. I do have a set number of books that I like to finish each week (really long books count as 2). But if I fail one week, I get to instantly start over on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl Number One sounds good. I hope you are enjoying it!

    Welcome to the Book Blogger Hop! I tend to keep my goal on the low side too--or at least what I know I have a good chance of achieving. :-) I don't really care about the numbers as long as I'm enjoying my reading.

    I hope you have a great week, Shandy Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do make an annual goal but I don't push myself up to extend each year. I want to enjoy the books I read rather than push myself through a quantity. In fact I might drop to a lower number next year. I usually set about 150.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl Number One looks good. I've added it to my TBR list. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree with you on setting your reading goal low so it can be less stressful. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the look of Girl Number One, this one os going straight on my wishlist. Have a great reading week :-)

    Amanda @ Mrs B's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.