Sunday, September 25, 2016

Sunday Cup of...



Welcome to Sunday Cup of... grab your favorite beverage and visit with me for a bit.
Sunday Cup of... is a combination post featuring, 
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?  Hosted by Book Date
and the Book Blog Hop hosted by Ramblings of a coffee addicted writer.
I share my week, what's going on around the blog, and what books I'm reading or have finished.



So this week was much better than last week. Everyone is over the stomach virus, yay, and back to work and school. Which means everything is back to normal for us at least. :)

All links go to Goodreads pages


What I'm Reading... 
Actually I haven't really done any reading this week, other than finishing the Harley comic.


Girl Number One
Girl Number One
by Jane Holland


Finished:



Currently I'm listening to season 6 of The Nosleep Podcast
Started listening to The Black Tapes podcast.

But really didn't get a lot of listening done this week either. 



 Still catching up on Red vs Blue on YouTube with DK.

 Now and again watching Deadly Women, also on YouTube, but tend to end up listening as I do other stuff.

Book Blogger Hop
I will also be joining the Book Blogger Hop hosted by Ramblings of a coffee addicted writer. Every week they will pop a question that you answer. Post your answer to your blog, and enter your post to the linky provided. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.

This weeks question:


 How many years have you been blogging? Anything special you want to tell everyone about your experiences? (submitted by Elizabeth)

This blog has been active since 2009, but I have been blogging since around 2006. You'd think I'd have lots of advice and experience to share but I really don't. Sorry!

So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.