Saturday, September 17, 2016

Weekly Update!



I'll also be sharing on...

 Weekly Wrap hosted by HoHo Runs and MissSippiPiddlin
and trying out a new link up a Sunday Fitness and Food Linkup hosted by Ilka from Ilka’s Blog and Angela from Marathons & Motivation
This wasn't a great week, I caught a stomach virus and was curled up in the fetal position on bed all of monday and half of tuesday. I say half of tuesday because I spent the other half in the doctor's office. After getting some meds for my tummy, I felt well enough to go to work but still not 100%. By friday I was feeling better but apparently running to appointments, and getting groceries was enough for me. I tried to do a 10k on the treadmill and almost blacked out after 2.04 miles. Since it's a virtual race I figure I'll just do the rest tomorrow. Hopefully I'll feel up to it.

9/8/16: Rest
9/9/16:  ran 6.26 mi on a treadmill in 1h:05m:46s.
9/10/16: Rest
9/11/16: ran 2.30 mi on a treadmill in 24m:34s.
yoga for 10m:19s.
9/12/16: Stomach virus
9/13/16: Stomach virus
9/14/16: still not 100%
9/15/16: Only about 90%
9/16/16: ran 2.04 mi on a treadmill for 22m:39s. (Part 1 of  #2 Phoenix 10k Challenge.)

14 comments:

  1. I sure hope you feel better! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must have been the week for stomach bugs...I had one, too! Hope you're feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that sucks. I hope your feeling better too!

      Delete
  3. Sorry to hear you were feeling under the weather last wk. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stomach bugs are the worst! So many people have had them recently. Is it due to "back to school" season? I hope you are feeling better. That's the great thing about virtual races. You can do them on your own terms. Thanks for linking, Shandy Jo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yes they are, and yes that is a great thing about virtual races.

      Delete
  5. I am so glad you are joining Ilka and Angela too, they have been great about supporting our Weekly Wrap so this makes me smile. What does not make me smile is hearing you were sick. I hope you get to feeling better :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone is feeling better, Thank you!

      Delete
  6. Oh no! Sorry to hear about the stomach virus, hope you are feeling better and hydrating well!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...