Saturday, September 24, 2016

Weekly Update





I'll also be sharing on...

 Weekly Wrap hosted by HoHo Runs and MissSippiPiddlin
and trying out a new link up a Sunday Fitness and Food Linkup hosted by Ilka from Ilka’s Blog and Angela from Marathons & Motivation

This was a much better week, everybody is over the yucky stomach bug and feeling good. Weds was my birthday and I ate way too much junk, but I did get a bunch of cool stuff. I geeked out multiple times, thanks to DK. I've posted a few of my gifts to instagram, but still have three gifts left to run. Two don't take place until next month anyway. I'm hoping to run the 3rd 10k in the Phoenix Challenge today or at least get a run in. 

9/17/16:  ran 4.20 mi in 45m:24s, 2nd half of #2 run in the Phoenix 10k Challenge
9/18/16:  did yoga for 10m:48s.
9/19/16: Didn't workout
9/20/16:  did yoga for 19m:39s.
9/21/16: Didn't workout
9/22/16: Didn't Workout
9/23/16: Grocery Shopping

1 comment:

  1. Great Job getting it done! Thanks for linking up at Sunday Fitness & Food :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...