Tuesday, October 25, 2016

{Recipe} Basic Zucchini Muffins

It's usually around this time of year that the baking bug bites me. I picked up some zucchini at the grocery store the other day and decided to make zucchini muffins. Since I haven't posted a recipe in a awhile I thought I'd share this one with ya'll. 




Basic Zucchini Muffins
Ingredients:
1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 cups sugar
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon allspice
1 large egg beaten
1 cup grated zucchini
1/4 cup oil

Instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and all spice in a medium bowl and set aside. In a separate bowl, combine sugar, beaten egg and oil. Stir in grated zucchini. Slowly add dry ingredients and stir until moistened. The batter should be slightly lumpy.
3. Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full and bake for about 20 minutes. They are done when a toothpick or fork inserted comes out clean.

Makes about 17 muffins.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.