{Unboxing} October JackedPack

Disclaimer: I received a JackedPack to review for free.  As always, all opinions are my own.



October JackedPack includes:
Nitrosigine
Maxler NRM Max
Performix ION 
Rivalus Rival Whey 
Rivalus Promasil
Rivalus Clean Gainer
BPI Best BCAA
MuscleTech Nitro Crunch Bar
MuscleMeds Carnivor Bar
1 in 10 packs get A FitJoy Bar + True Grit Protein (trial size) 



I received my October JackedPack this week and it had a lot of samples this month. It was more balanced than previous months, having several pre-workouts, BCAA, and protein. For pre-workouts we have Nitrosigine, Maxler NRM Max, and Performix ION.  BCAA, BPI Best BCAA. Protein MuscleTech Nitro, Crunch Bar, MuscleMeds Carnivor Bar, A FitJoy Bar and True Grit Protein. I also received a True Grit Test Booster. 
Now a few of these are repeats from last month, but hey that's ok with me. I like the variation of samples and trying the different types of stuff.

Comments