Tuesday, October 18, 2016

{Review} True Grit Protein Chocolate Milkshake


Disclaimer: I received a sample as part of my JackedPack to review for free.  As always, all opinions are my own.




I wasn't crazy about this protein powder. I received a sample package containing 3 serving from JackedPack. I mixed it up in my Blenderbottle and it had kind of a froth on top with clumps in it. You can see what I'm talking about in the picture. 


The flavor was ok, I mean it tasted like chocolate milk, nothing to write home about. This contains 25 grams of protein, plus BCAAs which are good. There's just nothing super special about this powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...