Sunday, October 2, 2016

Sunday Cup of...



Welcome to Sunday Cup of... grab your favorite beverage and visit with me for a bit.
Sunday Cup of... is a combination post featuring, 
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?  Hosted by Book Date
and the Book Blog Hop hosted by Ramblings of a coffee addicted writer.
I share my week, what's going on around the blog, and what books I'm reading or have finished.



The only thing interesting that happened this week was I tried to make carrot zucchini muffins and they turned out flat because my baking powder had expired. The kids are still eating them, they taste fine just didn't rise. 

All links go to Goodreads pages


What I'm Reading... 

8150021

Finished:
Girl Number One by Jane Holland (DNF'd couldn't get into it)





Currently listening to The Black Tapes podcast.

But really didn't get a lot of listening done this week either. 




 Rewatching The Dresden Files on YouTube.

 Now and again still watching Deadly Women.

Book Blogger Hop
I will also be joining the Book Blogger Hop hosted by Ramblings of a coffee addicted writer. Every week they will pop a question that you answer. Post your answer to your blog, and enter your post to the linky provided. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.

This weeks question:


 Do you encourage other reading friends to start a blog or at least put their thoughts/reviews on public reading sites such as Goodreads, Amazon, etc? (submitted by Elizabeth)

I don't really have many reading friends outside of the internet, but no I don't encourage others to review. I did try to convince DK but he's not so good at it.
So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I started Storm Front once and never finished, but not because it wasn't good, I just got sidetracked. I've heard so many good things about that series, I really should get back to it. Perfect for this month too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post...thanks for sharing everything.

    I suggest to folks about writing reviews, but no one seems to be interested.

    I hope you had a good weekend.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.