Sunday, October 23, 2016

Sunday Cup of...



Welcome to Sunday Cup of... grab your favorite beverage and visit with me for a bit.
Sunday Cup of... is a combination post featuring, 
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?  Hosted by Book Date
and the Book Blog Hop hosted by Ramblings of a coffee addicted writer.
I share my week, what's going on around the blog, and what books I'm reading or have finished.



Nothing to report this week. I had some things planned but they all got rained out. 

All links go to Goodreads pages


What I'm Reading... 
Ten Years Later

Ten Years Later
by Lisa Marie Latino


Finished:
Fool Moon (The Dresden Files #2)
by Jim Butcher

The Grey Woman
by Elizabeth Gaskell



Death by Roses
by Vivian R. Probst



I watched My Haunted House, I gave up on the Exorcist just couldn't get into it. 

Book Blogger Hop
I will also be joining the Book Blogger Hop hosted by Ramblings of a coffee addicted writer. Every week they will pop a question that you answer. Post your answer to your blog, and enter your post to the linky provided. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.

This weeks question:


 Instead of giving out candy to trick-or-treaters, you're going to give out homemade bookmarks. What would the bookmarks look like? (submitted by Billy)

Well since I sometimes make bookmarks to go with my giveaways, I probably would just make those. They look like this...

This is the bookmark bracelet that is part of the Spooktacular giveaway I have going on right now.

So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. Have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear all your plans got rained out! Those bookmarks look great! I have a few bookmarks in that style. I like to collect bookmarks, it's always fun to see how many different types there are. I hope you'll have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the rain....enjoy your books! I'm curious about Ten Years Later.

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad someone is getting to some spooky reads, as I haven't been doing very well at that. :) And the bookmark bracelet is nice- I used to love bookmarks but hardly use them now, not even sure why. Must be all the e- reads- I'm out of practice. :)

    Anyway have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that book bracelet and welcome to the Book Blogger Hop!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Catch you over @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bracelet is so cute! So sorry you got rained out this week. We haven't had a drop of rain the entire month. Sure could use some here.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. While you're getting rained out, I am wishing for rain ever day. :(
    I adore that book bracelet! I love handmade items like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh I love your bookmarks! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...