Saturday, October 15, 2016

Weekly Update





I'll also be sharing on...

 Weekly Wrap hosted by HoHo Runs and MissSippiPiddlin
and trying out a new link up a Sunday Fitness and Food Linkup hosted by Ilka from Ilka’s Blog and Angela from Marathons & Motivation

This week was a total bust. I spent Saturday in bed, pretty much all day, with a horrid migraine. I'm not sure if it's the weather change, yucky and cold, or me but I've had no energy and just felt like crud. Here's hoping I can pick up the challenges where I left off soon. I did squeeze in my Frankenstien 5k from US Road Running on Monday and signed up for the I solemnly swear that I am up to no good Virtual Run from Level Up.

10/8/16: Sick
10/9/16: Didn't want to push it
10/10/16: Ran 3.50 mi in 23:55 mins (my Frankenstein 5k)
10/11/16: Nope
10/12/16: Nada
10/13/16: Nothing
10/14/16: Got Groceries


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a rough week. Maybe you needed the rest? Here's hoping that this week is better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.