Saturday, October 8, 2016

Weekly Update





I'll also be sharing on...

 Weekly Wrap hosted by HoHo Runs and MissSippiPiddlin
and trying out a new link up a Sunday Fitness and Food Linkup hosted by Ilka from Ilka’s Blog and Angela from Marathons & Motivation
I'm doing OK with the challenges, I did miss three days this week one because I was just to tired after work and one because we had to go grocery shopping after work which means we got home late. I substituted a yoga workout another, because I just wasn't up to the programs workouts. If I'm feeling up to it, I might double up a few future days to make up for the missed ones.

10/1/16: Day 2 of The Strength Protocol  program and 2 Minute Multiplank Challenge from Darebee
10/2/16:  Ran 4.78 miles in 31:29 mins
Day 3 of The Strength Protocol  program and 2 Minute Multiplank Challenge from Darebee
10/3/16: Day 4 of The Strength Protocol  program and 2 Minute Multiplank Challenge from Darebee
10/4/16: Bedtime Yoga
10/5/16: Rest
10/6/16: Rest
10/7/16: Ran 4.12 miles in 29:33 mins #FitReader 5k (although I went over)
Day 5 of The Strength Protocol  program and 2 Minute Multiplank Challenge from Darebee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.