Friday, November 11, 2016

Grain Free Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Zucchini Bread

I was searching for a chocolate zucchini bread recipe to try and came across this one Grain Free Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Zucchini Bread. After reading the ingredients list I was like um how did that turn into that... there's no way. Since I had everything for the protein powder version I decided to give it a shot. Here's how it looked...

It was light, moist and chocolaty. My only problem was the chocolate chips sank to the bottom and stuck to the pan. So when I pulled it out the bottom of my loaf ripped off. It still tasted really good, and J has eaten half the loaf herself.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds good! Although putting zucchini in a bread does sound a bit weird, but it seems it turned out well.
    I've had that issue with chocolate chips in cakes a few times as well, they often seem to sink to the bottom. Although usually the cake doesn't break, but you just have most of the chocolate in the bottom.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.