Wednesday, November 2, 2016

{Review} Rivalus Clean Gainer in Creamy Vanilla

Disclaimer: I received a sample as part of my JackedPack to review for free.  As always, all opinions are my own.


I really liked this and would totally purchase more. The flavor was yummy, but I wish I had mixed it with milk and not water. I think if I had it would have tasted just like a vanilla milkshake. It mixed really well, and there were no clumps. It contains 550 quality calories, 30 grams of protein, and just 8 grams of sugar. This all comes from natural sources. As I have issues getting enough calories this would be a great addition to my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.