Sunday, November 6, 2016

Sunday Cup of...



Welcome to Sunday Cup of... grab your favorite beverage and visit with me for a bit.
Sunday Cup of... is a combination post featuring, 
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?  Hosted by Book Date
and the Book Blog Hop hosted by Ramblings of a coffee addicted writer.
I share my week, what's going on around the blog, and what books I'm reading or have finished.



It was a long boring week and I got nothing. 



All links go to Goodread pages


What I'm Reading... 

Marathon Woman: Running the Race to Revolutionize Women's Sports
Marathon Woman: Running the Race to Revolutionize Women's Sports
by Kathrine Switzer


Finished:
Ten Years Later

by Lisa Marie Latino

by Vivian R. Probst

by Arthur Machen

by Charles Willing Beale





War and Peace
by Leo Tolstoy




Still watching Natsume's Book of Friends. Also Deadly Women on and off.

Book Blogger Hop
I will also be joining the Book Blogger Hop hosted by Ramblings of a coffee addicted writer. Every week they will pop a question that you answer. Post your answer to your blog, and enter your post to the linky provided. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.

This weeks question:


  When you settle in for the night with a good book, do you read until you can't stay awake or simply have a nightly page goal? (submitted by Elizabeth)

I don't usually read in bed, I'll read before I go to bed and read until a certain time. If I do read in bed it's until I'm tired, or force myself to stop.

So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. Have a great week!

8 comments:

  1. Your books are all new to me....enjoy! Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did read quite a bit this week. Sometimes boring weeks are ok, unless work drags..then no, not acceptable! LOL Hope this week is better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was kind of a boring week here too, other than Halloween nothing much happened. November is a pretty blah month here usually...

    Interesting blog hop question this week. I don't usually read in bed but if I do it usually is not long before I fall asleep lol. If I wait til the end of the day to read I'm toast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natsume's book of friends looks pretty interesting! I'll have to watch that show someday!


    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you had a bit of a boring week :(. Looks like you had a good reading week judging by the amount of books you finished this week. That picture of the show you're watching looks great. In the evenings I usually read till a certain time and then go to sleep. I hope you'll have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am coming to appreciate boring weeks more and more as I get older.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your books are new to me. I don't read any nonfiction. I agree that this was sort of a "meh" week. I'll be glad when the election is over and the news can finally be about something else. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you finished a lot of books! Maybe it was a boring week but it looks like you got a lot of reading done!

    When I read in bed at night (my favourite reading spot) it's until I can't keep my eyes open anymore or until I absolutely force myself to close the book too! A bit of a problem considering that work starts at a certain time every day... Oh well. :)

    Hope you have a lovely week this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...