Saturday, November 5, 2016

Weekly Update




I'll also be sharing on...

 Weekly Wrap hosted by HoHo Runs and MissSippiPiddlin
and trying out a new link up a Sunday Fitness and Food Linkup hosted by Ilka from Ilka’s Blog and Angela from Marathons & Motivation

I did the US RoadRunning Haunted House 5k Saturday on the treadmill. Nothing really to tell but I did get a cool glow in the dark medal. I came in 5th out of 133 people, according to the sites board. That makes me feel pretty good, since a few months ago I came in at 19th in the Aztec run.



November Goals:
Start tracking calories using LoseIt! : 7/7 I managed to log everyday this week
One day a week of dedicated strength training: 0/7 whop whop I totally failed at this this week. 
I have set a goal of 4500 step every day, we'll see how this goes.
Here's what I did this week...

10/29/16: ran 3.43 miles in 24:14 mins My Haunted House 5k(4167 steps)
Yoga 5 mins quick cool down stretch
10/30/16: ran 4.25 miles in 31:54 mins (5170 steps)
Yoga runner's cool down 18 mins
10/31/16: Trick or Treating (5321 steps)
11/1/16:  Rest (2150 steps)
11/2/16: 1.96 miles in 14:00 mins (4854 steps)
11/3/16: ran 4.46 miles in 33:30 mins (7607 steps)
11/4/16: Got Groceries (2907 steps as of 6:00 pm)


4 comments:

  1. Great job on tracking your food! It's a hard habit to stick with, but once you do, it becomes a necessary part of your day! Good luck with your November goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That haunted house 5k sounds like fun - but it was virtual? Interesting! I am so bad at tracking my food - I know I should, but I'm just lazy and don't...I used to use MyFitnessPal, but maybe I should look into LoseIt...maybe that one is easier to use/more user friendly?

    Hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was a virtual race. Loseit seems more simple than MyFitnessPal it doesn't have all the bells and whistle. Just recording your food and exercise, unless you sign up for premium.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.