Saturday, November 19, 2016

Weekly Update




I'll also be sharing on...

 Weekly Wrap hosted by HoHo Runs and MissSippiPiddlin
and linking up with Sunday Fitness and Food Linkup hosted by Ilka from Ilka’s Blog and Angela from Marathons & Motivation

So this week I did a yoga strength workout and was hoping to get a weight training one in too. I didn't manage to get the weights in though, the plan is to do that today.


November Goals:
Start tracking calories using LoseIt! : 7/7 I managed to log everyday this week
One day a week of dedicated strength training: 1/7 just the power yoga this week
The step goal is on hold until I get a new activity tracker
Here's what I did this week...

11/12/16: 46 mins Power Yoga Arms & Abs w/ Yin Yoga Deep Stretch
11/13/16: ran 3.45 miles in 25:21 mins
11/14/16: ran 3.46 miles in 25:02 mins
11/15/16:  rest
11/16/16: rest
11/17/16: Grocery Shopping
11/18/16: ran 4.42 miles in 32:48 mins


3 comments:

  1. Looks like a good week. What type of activity tracker are you looking at? I am a bit frustrated with my Fitbit, but I won't get anything new until this one dies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm not really sure maybe a Garmin. Since I do a lot of running.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like another great week! Thanks for sharing at Sunday Fitness & Food :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.