Saturday, November 26, 2016

Weekly Update




I'll also be sharing on...

 Weekly Wrap hosted by HoHo Runs and MissSippiPiddlin
and linking up with Sunday Fitness and Food Linkup hosted by Ilka from Ilka’s Blog and Angela from Marathons & Motivation

So if you read my Runfession yesterday, you already know that I've decided to try and run a half marathon later in the coming year. As preparation for this I decide to start off slow, and enrolled in the Zombies Run 10k intermediate training plan. After this I plan on moving up to the actual Half- Marathon training plan. My plan is to start the half-marathon around the week of January the 4th. Which is when the 10k intermediate plan ends. So wish me luck!


November Goals:
Start tracking calories using LoseIt! : 7/7 I managed to log everyday this week
One day a week of dedicated strength training: 1/7 got in my weights this week. Yay!
The step goal is on hold until I get a new activity tracker
Here's what I did this week...

11/19/16:  Ran 3.34 miles in 27:58 mins
11/20/16:  Weightlifting 30 mins
ran 3.47 miles in 24:35 mins
11/21/16: ran 3.77 miles in 26.58 mins
11/22/16:  Rest
11/23/16: Rest
11/24/16:  10 mins Yoga
11/25/16:  Ran 4.42 miles in 31:36 mins


3 comments:

  1. Nice work! Training for a half marathon is a great goal. I may try to run again next spring and aim for a 10k. Not sure I could do much longer than that any more! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very exciting that you've decided to run your first half marathon. It sounds like a smart idea to work on the 10k distance first and then move into the half training plan. Is this a Spring race you are planning on? I look forward to following along on your journey. Thanks for linking, Shandy Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what half marathon you pick. Do you have one in mind?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...