Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Post Holiday Eating Plan



I don't know about you all but I think I over did it on the food last week. Between family dinners, Christmas parties, stocking candy, and cookies... yeah I might have over done it. Ok ok I'll come completely clean I haven't been eating right since Thanksgiving. There total confession. Whew! I feel better.
And I'm ready to get back on the healthy eating band wagon.

Here's the game plan...
  1. Hydration: Drink a glass of water with apple cider vinegar first thing in the morning. Then get plenty of water through out the day.
  2. Start with eating anti-inflammatory foods: Lots of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, beans, spices and quality fats like nuts, and seeds.
  3. Eat meals with a balance of fat, fiber, and protein to keep my tummy full and not wanting junk. 
  4. Exercise: Get back to my normal routine and maybe shake things up by trying some different things. 
  5. Don't beat myself up if I slip up... cause you know I'm going.
To get me started I'm going to be adding this to my workouts this week.



Anyone else have post holiday eating guilt? What's your plan for getting back on track?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...