Wednesday, December 21, 2016

{Review} MuscleMeds Carnivor Shred (Chocolate)


Disclaimer: I received a sample as part of my JackedPack to review for free.  As always, all opinions are my own.


When I saw this in my JackedPack I was a bit skeptical, beef protein? Then I though what the hey. I admit after mixing it up I hesitated, it didn't look that great and I had to wonder about the taste. Again beef protein?
It actually sort of looked a little like beef bullion, since I used water to mix.
So I was extremely surprised when it not only tasted good, it tasted like chocolate. No beefy after taste. I'm not a big chocolate person, but I really liked this. I drank it after a long run, and it filled me up so I wasn't hungry for a while.  It mixed really well, no sediment floating around on top. It does have caffeine in it so take that into consideration. Possibly take it before your workout for a little kick, if needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.