Friday, December 30, 2016

{Review} MuscleTech Vapor X5 Next Gen (Icy Rocket Freeze)


Disclaimer: I received a sample as part of my JackedPack to review for free.  As always, all opinions are my own.



I received the Icy Rocket Freeze flavor and wasn't all that impressed. There are 2 servings per pack. I mixed up the serving via the instructions on the back of the package. I got nothing. Maybe I should have added more mix or less water? Not sure but no energy boast, no pump and no flavor.
I found this fairly weird as I'm pretty sensitive to the pre-workouts and usually need to cut the dose in half due to my body weight. Maybe I'll try the rest of the package with less water and see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. I used today the vaporx5 free sample as its indicate there is 2 servings. So, I used 16oz of water and I feel a little effects but nothing impresive.
    C4, the curse are better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.