Tuesday, December 6, 2016

{Unboxing} November Jacked Pack

Disclaimer: I received a JackedPack to review for free.  As always, all opinions are my own.


November Packs include:
MuscleMeds Carnivor Shred
AST Sports Zilla Protein Bar
BPI Best Protein Bars (2 flavors to try - S’mores and Vanilla Cupcake)
MuscleTech Vapor 5X Next Gen
Tiger Balm Patch
Plus, 3 bonus samples in each pack!
EVL FocusMode
NFP Gear IC Red
Maxler NRG Max

This is the November JackedPack and it was pretty balanced this time. I received 3 protein bars, two bpi bars which I'm not crazy about and one AST Sports Zilla bar in chocolate peanut butter. 1 protein powder MuscleMeds Carnivor Shred. 4 preworkouts MuscleTech Vapor 5X Next Gen, VL FocusMode, NFP Gear IC Red, and Maxler NRG Max. Plus a Tiger Balm Patch. 
Like I said I'm not crazy about the bpi protein bars, I really haven't found one that I like as their texture is weird. This box had a couple repeats this time around with the S'mores bpi bar and the Maxler NRG Max pre-workout. I'm interested in trying the EVL FocusMode as I could use some focus right about now. I also  have designs on the Tiger Balm Patch, which could either save my back after a long day at work or just feel like fire ants have crawled all over it. Anyway this looks like a promising box, full of decent stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. Just a heads up I moderate my comments, sorry for any inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...